- Tuesday, Sept. 19, to participate the following morning in the G&C Food Distributors and Palmer Food Services Mick Colvin Scholarship Classic Golf Outing or Hoover Dam Tour.
- Wednesday, Sept. 20, before 5 p.m., at the resort for the #BeefBash23 Welcome Party.
- The conference concludes Friday, Sept. 22, with the Certified Angus Beef ® Meat Ball, so plan departing flights for Saturday, Sept. 23.
- Ground transportation from the Harry Reid International Airport (LAS) is available for $135/person round trip or $85/person one-way.
- Grounds transportation only available for:
- Arrivals on Sept. 19 and 20
- Departures on Sept. 23
- Uber and other rideshare services available for ground transportation outside those dates.
- Please note that rideshare departures (Uber/Lyft) for your return to the airport can be very limited.
- Reserve your ground transportation while registering, even if your flight is not booked yet. Provide flight itinerary by August 23.
- Upon arrival at the airport, look for a greeter with the logo in baggage claim.
Parking at the Red Rock Resort
- Valet parking is complimentary at the casino entrance off West Charleston and the hotel and spa entrance off South Pavilion Center.
- Self-parking is available and free.
Things to Do
- Nestled amongst the gateway to Red Rock Canyon, Red Rock Resort offers both the serenity of a mountainside retreat and the adventure of the strip just 10 short miles east.
- Find things to do on the resort’s website.