- Includes educational sessions and planned meals, including Wednesday Welcome Party, Lunches and Friday
Certified Angus Beef ® Meat Ball.
G&C Food Distributors and Palmer Food Services Mick Colvin Scholarship Classic Golf Outing
- 18-holes at the iconic TPC Las Vegas.
- Includes breakfast, greens fees, on-course contests, lunch, beverage cart tickets and gift.
- You may reserve golf clubs when you register; your $85 golf club rental fee must be paid with conference registration.
- Register to golf by August 23 to secure your foursome; reservations received after that date are subject to foursome availability.
G&C Food Distributors and Palmer Food Services Pre-Event Hoover Dam Tour
- Gaze over 6.6 million tons of ingenuity and innovation on this guided tour. Built during the Great Depression, the Hoover Dam stands as a tribute to American ambition, vision and grit and was built to last 1,000 years. It’s a national landmark and one of the Seven Wonders of the Engineering World.
- Depart the resort at 7:30 a.m. Wednesday morning, breakfast included, and return about noon.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended; all guests must sign a liability release waiver prior to departure.
Ground Transportation from Harry Reid International Airport (LAS)
$135/person round trip or $85/person one-way
- Pay upon registration and provide flight itinerary by August 23.
- Ground transportation only available for:
- Arrivals on Sept. 19 and 20
- Departures on Sept. 23
- Uber and other rideshare services available for ground transportation outside those dates. Please note that rideshare departures (Uber/Lyft) for your return to the airport can be very limited.
- Full spouse-guest registration includes all planned meals, including Wednesday Welcome Party and Friday Certified Angus Beef ® Meat Ball, and a special cooking class and brunch with our chefs on Thursday morning.
- Itemized spouse-guest fees available:
- $300/person: Wednesday, Sept. 20, for Welcome Party only
- $300/person: Friday, Sept. 22, for Certified Angus Beef ® Meat Ball only
- All conference events are reserved for our partners and adult guests. If you plan to bring your family, please visit the hotel website for kids activities.