- Jon specializes in inspiring teams to become stronger and more successful through leadership, culture, sales and teamwork development. His bestselling books and talks have been put to the test by Fortune 500 companies, professional sports teams and businesses like yours.
- “Positive energy is like muscle. The more you use it the stronger it gets. The stronger it gets the more powerful you become. Repetition is the key and the more you focus on positive energy the more it becomes your natural state.”
Published 26 books, including The Energy Bus
John Stika, Ph.D.
- John elevates the brand’s relevance for partners worldwide by strengthening customer relationships, providing cutting-edge solutions and growing momentum from ranch to table.
- “The brand’s mission is to put high-quality product on people’s plates around the world. It’s a great mission, and thus makes for a great place to work when you believe so strongly in why it exists.”
Certified since 1999
- Randy’s four decades in beef market analysis helps ranchers and feeders sustain their businesses through timely market information, profitable management solutions and research.
- “Our focus at CattleFax is on helping them make data-driven decisions that can have a significant impact on their profitability and keep these folks on the land. This is my passion that drives me every day!”
Featured speaker since 2000
2023 Chairman of the Certified Angus Beef Board of Directors
- Jim and his family raise registered Angus cows in the Green Hills of Northern Missouri. In addition to auctioneering, he’s dedicated to raising an outstanding Angus herd, caring for the cattle and land, and providing for future generations.
- “Every person involved in beef—from cattlemen to chefs and everything in between—we are all one team supplying the best beef to consumers.”
Raising Angus cattle since 1995
Wharton 3C Cattle, Syracuse, Kansas
- As a first-generation rancher, Shannon relies on data and a strategic business model to manage their commercial Angus ranch in southwestern Kansas. Beyond the ranch, Shannon is an active member of the U.S. Roundtable for Sustainable Beef.
- “We have our goal towards quality, not only quality in the meat we produce, but also quality of the land. What’s the point of doing it if you’re not striving to be the best you can be?”
Raising Angus Cattle since 2005
Skinner Ranch Seedstock, Hall, Montana
- Tim works alongside his brother and their families on their fifth-generation ranch to raise Angus cattle and nurture the land. With attention to detail, they focus on raising cattle to offer consumers the very best Angus beef while preserving their way of life for future generations.
- “We do all we can to provide the best care for our animals and this land. If we want to have a future here, then we have to manage our natural resources properly.”
Ranching in the Flint Creek Valley since 1977
Anderson Cattle, Guide Rock, Nebraska
- Troy raises commercial Angus cattle while targeting premium outlets, like the Certified Angus Beef ® At his Nebraska ranch, he stewards his land and his herd so that they work together to be more productive and continually improve over time.
- “Certified Angus Beef does a very good job of marketing. They promote the product in a way that makes the consumer feel good about what they’re eating. They really showcase high-quality beef to consumers to create greater demand for my end product.”
Raising Angus cattle since 1995
Principal, 210 Analytics
- Through many category performance and consumer research studies, including the Power of Meat, Anne-Marie helps food retailers, organizations and suppliers satisfy the ever-changing wants and needs of meat consumers in a one-size-fits-no-one world.
- “I’m passionate about the why behind the what. Food connects us all, but our drivers, tastes and shopping habits differ widely, and better understanding consumer perceptions and realities in meat has been a fascinating journey.”
Food retail researcher since 1999
Vice President, Economic Analysis for the U.S. Meat Export Federation
- Erin provides the USMEF’s red meat export forecasts, trade policy-related analysis, global market analysis for U.S. exporters and U.S. market analysis for international customers. She also oversees the Exporter Services department.
- “Working for our industry in the international realm is a blessing!”
- Erin and her family raise Angus cattle in California
- Jeff has developed a unique brand of entertainment he calls “Comedy in Action”—a delightful blend of physical comedy, action-packed stunts, and world-class balancing with friendly audience interaction and a ridiculous amount of energy.
- He has been a Las Vegas Headliner with Caesars Entertainment since 2009, having performed 5,000+ clean comedy shows at The LINQ, The Flamingo and The Paris Hotel & Casino.
- Highly acclaimed 3-time “Best of Las Vegas” Award Winner and named “Entertainer of the Year” by Vegas Inc.
Senior Executive Vice President, Marketing
- Tracey choreographs marketing solutions that elevate businesses worldwide and position the brand as the best in category through its unique heritage on family farms and farm-to-table quality focus.
- “The brand represents the best in the industry, which all comes back to people. The collective focus and effort of brand partners to offer end-users the very best is inspiring.”
Certified since 1992
Vice President, Domestic Brand Marketing
- Deanna leads the areas of customer marketing solutions, brand experience and the Culinary Center with a passion to engage and elevate partners and help them maximize the power of the brand.
- “It is energizing to see the momentum build and innovation explode with our partners at the Culinary Center and events around a shared passion to market the best Angus beef.”
Certified since 1996
Vice President, Brand Marketing, International & Multicultural
- Gebran guides international partners to achieve sales, marketing and training success in their markets through innovative strategies that strengthen customer relationships and trust.
- “I’ve never seen a brand that connects with consumers around the globe like this brand does. Whether it’s umami, sabor or flavorful, whichever language you use, the Certified Angus Beef ® brand creates a memorable experience that is second to none.”
Certified since 2017
Executive Vice President, Production
- Bruce leads strategies and conversations for family farmers to raise quality Angus cattle sustainably, securing their heritage for future generations and long-term supply for the brand and its partners.
- “This brand is the pinnacle of value creation and collaboration in the beef industry. Each segment in the supply chain plays a part in solidifying the brand’s leadership position and fulfilling consumer expectations. There are winners up and down the supply chain!”
Certified since 2020
Vice President, Communications
- Melissa helps partners bring their stories forward while leading the brand’s communications and public relations initiatives to online conversations and making every word count in marketing materials.
- “This brand is so much more than great product. It’s great people—and story upon story of the grit and passion it takes to be successful. It’s an honor to work for, and with, a community so rich in respect for each other and with so many great stories to be told.”
Certified since 2008
Chef Liaison & Communications Manager
- Bryan spends most of his days making connections with the nation’s most talented chefs, supporting their efforts to menu the best cuts and eating whatever beef dish is being served next.
- “I’m thankful for the opportunities to enjoy tasty experiences even a chef could envy. From cooking at The James Beard House in NYC to trimming briskets with iconic pitmasters, the excitement never ends.”
Certified since 2010
Director, Producer Engagement
- Kara leads marketing and education initiatives for cattlemen with the goal to help them earn more for their focus on quality. She also hosts ranch and feedyard experiences for partners seeking hands-on education.
- “I appreciate every opportunity to work with Angus producers who are passionate about improving the industry. From beef quality to on-ranch profitability, their drive for the continued pursuit of excellence for everyone involved, including the consumer, is why I love what I do.”
Certified since 2009
Vice President, Retail
- David leads strategies and services to drive traffic and build consumer loyalty for retail partners, and supports them with innovative, results-driven beef merchandising, marketing and training.
- “I love knowing this brand matters for our customers and rancher owners. When I see our beef in the meat case, I know that’s helping a meat manager make his budget and simultaneously helping a family make it another season. It feels good!”
Certified since 2009
Director, Account Services & Advertising
- Erin assists with the creation of marketing materials that help partners promote the very best beef. She also leads the support team and packer bag development.
- “I love working in an industry and with partners who are passionate about supporting farmers and ranchers. My family raises cattle, so it’s neat to work with people from all parts of the community.”
Certified since 2011
- Diana sparks innovation on the plate at The Culinary Center to help distributors, chefs and retailers identify profitable, best-performing cuts, and cultivates consumer and chef research to steer partner success.
- “I love experiencing meat and developing relationships with people from all over the world. Through different backgrounds, languages and experiences, we come together around a side of beef.”
Certified since 2015
Vice President, Product Services
- Clint leads communications with the USDA to uphold the brand’s quality certification, and provides partners with product availability forecasts and market trends to guide their business decisions.
- “The best parts of working for the brand are the quality it represents and the opportunity to work with the dedicated people across our community.”
Certified since 2000
Director, Business Development
- Dave provides retailers and his team with purchasing strategies and product sourcing information, helping them identify opportunities and grow sales of the best beef.
- “I’ve always loved the food industry and I love this role, because I get to end each day knowing we were a part of someone’s special moment at the table.”
Certified since 2021
Vice President, Foodservice
- Sara oversees everything from chain development to cultivating key strategies for growth and delivering educational solutions to advance partners’ presence in the marketplace.
- “I love being able to connect people from gate to plate, to serve as the bridge between our cattlemen and our end-users.”
Certified since 2007
Executive Vice President, Business Development
- Steve leads strategic planning, customer development and the pursuit of new foodservice, retail, manufacturing and international business, with a focus on increasing customer success and optimizing product availability.
- “I love that I work for a brand that brings people together and helps them to be successful. It is rewarding to know that working with our licensee base to build demand positively affects the lives of family farmers and ranchers raising quality Angus cattle.”
Certified since 2001
Executive Account Manager, Southeast
- Josh uses his three decades of foodservice experience to help chefs, meat case managers and sales representatives promote the very best beef and answer questions from their customers.
- “I look forward to working with partners and helping brand specialists find their passion for the brand. I had a lot of great role models when I was a specialist, and so I hope to be one to others.”
Certified since 2021
Director, Brand Engagement
- Amanda leads creative, proactive strategies to welcome new partners and set them up for success through branding and trademark use on menus, in stores, on materials, in media and beyond.
- “I love the authenticity of the brand—from its science-based specifications and grassroots beginnings to its global reach today. There’s an energy in our community that promotes positivity and continuous improvement.”
Certified since 1995
Senior Account Marketing Manager
- Barb leads trainings and provides marketing support to retailers and restaurateurs in the Southwestern United States and Hawaii. She also shares her many years of experience with new brand managers, helping them better support their partners.
- “I absolutely love the culture here, from the inside out. Everyone is willing to help one another, including staff in the office and our partners all over the world.”
Certified since 2007
Account Marketing Manger
- Beverly helps foodservice and retail partners reach their marketing goals by connecting them to the right tools and resources for their businesses.
- “I love every aspect of my job, but working with independent retailers and hearing their stories has a special place on my to-do list.”
Certified since 2021
Account Marketing Manager
- Leah supports partners with marketing, training and product solutions to help them succeed and grow their businesses.
- “My favorite part about my job is the variety of partners I get to interact with and being able to help them grow their beef businesses.”
Certified since 2022
Paige Clayton Zakowski
Associate Account Marketing Manager
- Paige assists partners with countless marketing tasks, so they can better promote and sell the Certified Angus Beef ® brand and fulfill customer needs.
- “I love working with partners from all areas of the business and from all parts of the world. They are so passionate about what they do, and that passion fuels me and my team.”
Certified since 2018
Director, Account Marketing
- Natalie is driven to help retail partners harness the power of the brand and market the best beef every to better serve their consumers, bringing more than 20 years of marketing and partnership management experience into action for them.
- “Certified Angus Beef believes in serving our partners with excellence, and has a sincere passion for all the people who make our brand what it is, from field to fresh. I’m truly honored to be part of this team.”
Certified since 2019
Vice President, International
- Cody cultivates market-driven strategies that strengthen the success of international partners, growing brand awareness and customer loyalty for their businesses worldwide.
- “When I think about how many great partners form their business and marketing strategies around the Certified Angus Beef ® brand, it reminds me we are partnered with the best, most passionate people in the industry.”
Certified since 2015
Director, International & Multicultural Marketing
- Laura fills the cultural strategist role, paying close attention to the cultural context and languages of each region to help move business forward.
- “I love finding pockets of people in different parts of the world who love beef and speaking to them about it in their own language.”
Certified since 2019
Maria “Mafe” Baez
Assistant Director, Latin American & Multicultural Marketing
- Mafe Baez uses her experience to support global and domestic brand partners in their efforts to promote the best beef.
- “I enjoy interacting with Latin American partners, helping them create ways to promote the brand in their own countries and in their own language.”
Certified since 2019
Venoy Rogers III
- Chef Venoy brings creativity to the table at The Culinary Center, where he executes meals for guests and inspires chefs and beef connoisseurs to serve their best beef dishes.
- “I’m proud to serve the Certified Angus Beef ® brand and share it with our guests. Creating new dishes and using different cuts honors the commitment that I’ve seen firsthand from the brand’s farmers and ranchers.”
- Certified since 2022
Director, Culinary Arts
- Chef Tony sets culinary vision for the brand and The Culinary Center and elevates the brand’s presence on the plate and relevance to chefs and restaurateurs worldwide through innovation and media appearances.
- “Working for the brand allows me to be as creative as I want to be. The meals my team and I prepare are the result of the brand trusting us to serve the best-in-class experiences for our guests.”
- Certified since 2014
- Chef Michael shares beef recipes on radio, television and social media, leads cooking demonstrations at special events, guides food photography styling and connects with food bloggers and barbecue aficionados.
- “Our goal in the Test Kitchen is to help home cooks overcome challenges and it all begins with the consistency of the Certified Angus Beef ® Starting with high-quality beef helps the audience serve delicious meals and become dinnertime heroes to their families.”
- Certified since 2009
Brand Chef, Consumer Engagement
- Chef Ashley helps make sure home cooks enjoy a great meal. She works with the communications team to share cooking tips and tricks and recipes on social media, including the brand’s YouTube channel.
- “Being a part of the brand family has allowed me the honor of connecting with people from all over the world. I love the fact that the logo I wear is represented and respected across the globe.”
- Certified since 2013
Brand Chef, Consumer Innovation
- Chef Gavin creates new recipes for consumers to prepare delicious meals at home and plays active roles in food photography styling, YouTube cooking videos and media appearances.
- “When home cooks start with the Certified Angus Beef ® brand and pair it with the free resources we create specifically for their success in the kitchen, they enjoy delicious meals they’re proud of.”
- Certified since 2017