- Sunday, Feb. 19, for Boot Camp and Foodservice Leaders Summit
- Monday, Feb. 20, for only Foodservice Leaders Summit
- Sessions will conclude Wednesday, Feb. 22, with the evening awards banquet; depart at your leisure on Thursday, Feb. 23.
- The nearby airport is Charleston International Airport (CHS)
- Patty at Direct Travel, 330-264-5554, is available to help with your travel needs
- Ground transportation is available for $180 roundtrip from CHS to the resort
- Kiawah Island Golf Resort is about 33 miles from the airport
- Hotel travel information
- Uber is also a reliable option for travel to the resort but not as available for departure. Uber does not charge a fee to get onto Kiawah Island but other rideshare services do.
- Casual for Tuesday’s Low Country Party
- Business casual (slacks, collared shirts) or smart casual (jeans, blazer) for the daily sessions
- Business attire for Wednesday’s Awards Dinner (jackets and ties for men, and suits or dresses for women)
- There’s a lot to explore around the island, including five championship award-winning golf courses!
- Visit the resort’s website for area attractions